Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yoga Playlist

Update: Click here to listen to most of the below songs via Spotify.

Another playlist: it's about time, I know!  Following please find some of the songs I play often in the classes I teach.  They aren't listed in any particular order, although I structure my own playlists according to the sequence I've planned for a specific class.   


  • "For You," by Matisyahu
  • "Gasoline," by The Silent Comedy
  • "Down in the Valley," by The Head and the Heart
  • "I Can Breathe Again," by Baywood
  • "Hit the Wall," by Sweatshop Union (use the clean/edited version)
  • "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," by Bob Dylan
  • "Sail," by AWOLNATION
  • "The Polite," by Katie Todd
  • "Remember Who You Are," Eligh, Living Legends, and the Grouch
  • "Bliss," by Yogini (Putomayo Presents Yoga)
  • "Mango Tree," by Angus and Julia Stone
  • "Fire in the Sky," by John Butler Trio
  • "Song for the Road," by David Ford
  • "Waiting for the End," by Linkin Park
  • "Start a War," by The National
  • "Heights of Diamond," by Adam Haworth Stephens
  • "All the Best," by John Prine
  • "I and Love and You," by The Avett Brothers
  • "Giri's Song," by Trevor Hall
  • "Soya," by Ali Farka Toure

No comments:

Post a Comment