Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yoga Playlist

Update: I've recently discovered the wonders of Spotify, so you can listen to most of this playlist by clicking here!  I think the only songs below that are not available on my Spotify playlist are those by Collective Efforts, Timmy Curran, and Sweatshop Union.

I've had some requests for this playlist as well - enjoy!

  • Infinity, by The XX
  • To Travels & Trunks, by Hey Marseilles 
  • Flower, by Moby 
  • Doin' Alright, by Collective Efforts 
  • I Know I'm Not Alone, by Michael Franti & Spearhead 
  • Forever, by Timmy Curran 
  • I Follow Rivers, by Lykke Li
  • Hit the Wall, by Sweatshop Union 
  • Young Blood, by The Naked and Famous 
  • Animal, by Miike Snow 
  • Kill Your Heroes, by AWOLNATION (these guys have really grown on me)
  • Where's the Love, by Trevor Hall 
  • All the Same to Me, by Lucero 
  • Green Gloves, by The National 
  • Lucky Now, by Ryan Adams 
  • The Poet, by Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses (please, please, please come to Denver soon)
  • Monster Ballads, by Josh Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment